Or please fill the form below for enquiry.
We’ve changed our online booking policy. Here are some answers to the questions you might have.
1. What’s going on? Due to the high volume of booking request that we are receiving we are requesting credit card confirmations upon making your booking. This means contactless payments at the end of your service and prevent and last minute cancellations and no shows that could prevent others from losing out on much valued appointment times.
2. Who has my details? When you enter your credit card into the booking system, all the details are stored with a secure third-party payment provider, you will only have to enter your details one time. We do not have any access to those details.
3. What do I get charge? Nothing, we are not charging a deposit for your booking unless it’s required.
4. So what is the cancellation policy? If you let us know 2 hours prior to the start of your appointment there will be no charge. Cancellation within 2 hours, you will be charged 50% of the value of your booking and you will be charged 100% of the value of your booking if you don’t show up.
5. I don’t want to enter my credit card details, what can I do? You may request to have this feature removed from your profile, as long as you come to your appointments we will leave it off. If you start missing appointments, we will have to reinstate it. Please call 0740414454.
6. What else should I know? Once you have a credit card stored on your profile you can use that card to check-out in store. Simply let our staff know and you can be on your was, no need to wait to pay.
Public Holiday Surcharge.
15% Surcharge applies on Public Holiday.
Are you wanting to visit Japan after border restriction eases?
Needing massage during traveling in Japan? Ex Oiled Staff are active at their very own massage salons in Japan!